Refrigerators are one of the most underappreciated home appliances. Your food items and drinks need to be kept cool, and your refrigerator works 24/7 to ensure that. If one day your refrigerator gives up, you will notice it. In a case like this, get Pat’s Appliance Repair on the phone, especially if you live in Windsor, CT. We have a strong team of technicians who know what they’re doing and have only your best interest in mind.
What Goes Wrong
Refrigerators may not be the most complex of appliances, but many moving parts within it can break down. Here are some warning signs to look out for:
- Water is pooling outside of the appliance
- The inside is warm
- Frozen food
- Overflowing ice maker
- Frost in the ice maker
- Excess ice in the freezer
These problems are very common and, sometimes, you can fix them yourself. Something as simple as a lightbulb that needs replacing doesn’t warrant giving us a call. However, if the refrigerator has not been serviced in over a year, then it may be best to call us. We can service and repair all the moving parts in your appliance that you may have missed.
Why Choose Pat’s Appliance Repair?
High Caliber Service
Our technicians will give the refrigerator a thorough check-up and make sure that we cover every problem area, even the ones that are not obvious. Our team is a group of approachable people who always have your best interest at heart.
It takes skill to be able to service an appliance. Our team is highly experienced in all areas of repair. They will find the root of the problem in no time at all. They will also be able to advise you on the best course of action moving forward.
We ensure that our prices are fair so that you can afford the highest quality repairs. We have amazing deals with all of our suppliers so that we can achieve this for you.
Being professional is one of our top priorities. What does this mean? This means that:
- You get a fair quote: Because we have extensive knowledge in appliance repairs, we don’t need to hide fees or extra charges in your quote. The price you see is what you get.
- Accurate estimates on how long it will take: There are many factors that we can’t control when it comes to your repairs. However, we can confidently give you an estimate for how long it’s going to take.
- Highest quality parts: We only work with a small pool of suppliers. We will make sure that you are getting the best replacement part for your money. These represent the fine line between a short lifespan and a long lifespan for your appliance.
- Long-lasting repairs: Any repairs we make on your appliance are guaranteed to remain fixed. We do not resort to shortcuts when it comes to your appliances.
- A clean work area: Our technicians will leave their workspace as they left it. Any mess that they make will be cleaned up in order to make your life easier.
Give us a Ring
Call us at 860-385-8667 or click on the “Contact” button at the bottom of this page. Our lines are open twenty-four hours, seven days a week to ensure that you get the help you need when you need it.